Vertis North is the city center of Quezon City. Uniquely located and masterfully planned, Vertis North unifies the city’s resources in an engine of dynamic growth. The North Triangle property on which Vertis North stands spans 45 hectares of prime land, inclusive of TriNoma. It is a location of unparalleled strategic importance, bound by EDSA, Agham Road, and North Avenue. Masterplanned by Ayala Land in a joint venture with the National Housing Authority, Vertis North is the nucleus of a uniquely entrepreneurial city.
Vertis North is Masterplanned by Ayala Land in a joing venture with the National Housing Authority in the Philippines.
Vertis North is strategically located in Quezon City , bounded by major roads and situated at the convergence point of various transport facilities such as MRT, LRT, city buses, taxis and jeepneys, making it city’s Gateway to the North.
Located in North Triangle, Brgy. Bagong Pag Asa, Quezon City, and bounded by major roads (EDSA, North Avenue, and Quezon Avenue), Vertis North brings all destinations closer to home.
A regional hub for business, leisure, and living- pulling the region into a complete, mixed-use focal point.
- Regional Mall
- Retail Strips
- Residential Buildings
- Parks and Sceneries
1. Sustainable water and Stormwater management systems integrated within the overall landscape plan.
2. Integrated Basement Parking doubles road capacity by providing a secondary road system underground.
3. Walkable streets promote energy-efficient transport.
4. Integrated mixed use masterplan.
Abundant Greens and Prime Views
High Park Masterplan
Views and Access to Vertis Park
Views and Access to the Retail Courtyard
High Park Vertis
|Land Area||10,632 sqm|
|No. of Floors||35 Storeys (Excluding roof deck)|
|No. of Units||551*|
|No. of Parking||±424 (4 basement levels) 66% parking ratio|
|Amenity Floor||2nd floor (Shared with tower 2)|
|One Bedroom||60-61||174 (32%)|
|Two Bedroom||88-93||116 (21%)|
|Park Flats||125||20 (4%)|
|Twin Flats (3BR + S)||155||9 (2%)|
|* Typical floors only (6th - 38th); Twin Flats counted as one.|
Ground Floor Retail
Parking and Access Circulation
- Hallway width: 1.5m
- Elevator Lobby Width: 3.0m
- Floor to Ceiling Height
Ground Floor: 4.5m
Residentail Floor: 2.4m-2.7m
- Two Fire Exits (per residential floor)
- Four Elevators (3 Passengers, 1 Service)
- Centralized Sanitary Disposal System
- Mail Room
- Fire Sprinkler System
- 100% stand-by back-up automatic generator system for common areas
- Allocated emergency load for residential units in case of power outage
- Fire alarm and smoke alarm detection system
- CCTV cameras in common areas
- Proximity card access at elevators
- 24-hr security services and maintenance
Building Highlight – Improved Ventilation
- 4 notches on every typical floor
- Balconies on all 1BR, 2BR, and 3BR units
- Sky Gardens Located every 3 floors
Top Reasons to Invest in High Park Vertis
Standard Payment Terms
|Cash in 60 Days||100%||8%|
|Bank 20%/DP/80% Bank in 30-60 days||20%||80%||8%|
|50% DP/50% Over 60 mos||50%||50%||2%|
|30% DP/70% Over 60 mos||30%||70%|
|20% DP/80% Over 60 mos||20%||80%|
|Deferred w/ Balance|
|10% DP/10% over 24 mos/80%||10%||10%||80%|
|10% DP/40% over 32 mos/50%||10%||40%||50%|