The Portico is soon to rise in the heart of Pasig City which present an Urban Courtyard Living. The structure was inspired from the MoMa Museum of Art in Midtown Manhattan in New York City which was founded in 1929. It was the first museum devoted to the modern era. The structure is identified as one of the most influential museum of modern art in the world.
Displayed in the Museum are some of the most renowned works of architecture and design, drawings, paintings, sculptures, photography pieces, prints, illustrated books and artists’ books, film, and electronic media.
A very notable collection of MoMa are famous pieces such as Vincent Van Gough’s “Starry Night” and Pablo Picaso’s “Les Demoiselles d’ Avignon, and Salvador Dali’s “Persistence of Memory.
Architectural Consultant of the Masterplan: CAZA
Portico will rise in Capt. Henry Javier Street, Oranbo in Pasig City and is very close to the Ortigas Central Business District. Near Portico are some of the most prestigious schools for secondary education such as Poveda, La Salle Greenhills, Ateneo de Manila University, University of the Philippines, University of Asia & the Pacific, Immaculate Conception University, and Xavier School.
The Urban residence will also be close to famous places of entertainment and leisure such as Greenhills Shopping Center, Promenade, SM Megamall, The Podium and Shangri-La Plaza.
Portico will surely be a place of daytime escapes from the City, and residents will have an option to unwind in the evening, and weekend connection with the family will surely be a blast.
Alveo Land Corporation’s Partners for this Project
Standard Unit Features
|Smoke Detector||Living/Dining, Bedroom||Living/Dining, Bedrooms||Living/Dining, Bedrooms|
|Fire Sprinkler||Living/Dining, Kitchen, Bedroom||Living/Dining, Kitchen, Bedrooms||Living/Dining, Kitchen, Bedrooms|
|Audio Guest Annunciator||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Telephone Lines||1 provision w/ extension to bedroom||1 provision w/ extension to bedrooms||1 provision w/ extension to bedrooms|
|CATV Outlet||Living/Dining, Bedroom||Living/Dining, Kitchen, Bedrooms||Living/Dining, Kitchen, Bedrooms|
|Provision for Multi-point Water Heater||T&B||Master and Common T&B||Master and Common T&B|
|Provision for A/C||Split Type||Split Type||Split Type|
|Provision for Washer/Dryer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Proximity card access to main entry door.
- Building lobby with spillover to outdoor decks/amenities
- Naturally ventilated elevator lobbies
- Provision for administration/reception area
- Fire detection and alarm system
- Sprinkler system
- Water reservoir and separate water reserves
- Garbage disposal system (Inlcuding garbage rooms)
- 3 passenger elevators, 1 service elevator
- Automatic stand-by generator system (100% backup for common areas, allocated load on all units, automatic activation
Top 5 Reasons to Invest
- Central Location – Situated at the heart of Metro Manila, straddling between the major Central Business Districts of Ortigas, Makati City, and Bonifacio Global City.
- Breathing Space – Verdant courtyards, large airy windows, and multiple amenities provide a breath of fresh air from the dense city environment.
- Improved Unit Experience – Efficiently spaced layouts and increased window glass ratio impart an improved unit experience with more light and air.
- Lifestyle and Retail Destination – Distinct retail character defined by artisanal shops, al-fresco dining, and charming open plazas.
- Mixed-use Masterplan – a quaint mixed-use community embodied by sprawling greens interweaved with a pedestrian environment, masterplanned by CAZA.